JOSÉ MARÍA ZUÑIGA BARAJAS
Joined the Firm in January 2022. Lawyer by the Escuela Libre de Derecho (Magna Cum Laude), Master in Constitutional Procedural Law by the Universidad Panamericana, Campus Ciudad de México. He has also served as an adjunct professor and guest lecturer in Civil and Commercial Procedure Law and Human Rights at the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
His practice focuses on advising and sponsoring matters in commercial, civil and family law; constitutional-administrative matters, before state and federal courts; as well as in securities matters, commercial bankruptcy and commercial arbitration.
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law
- Constitutional Litigation
- Securities Law
- Commercial Arbitration
- Family Law
- Ramirez Ornelas Associate (2022- to date)
- Elias Calles Abogados (2016 – 2021)
- Blancas Abogados (2014 – 2016)
- Law degree from the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- Master’s Degree in Constitutional Procedural Law from Universidad Panamericana
Spanish, English and French