FABRICIO ESCALANTE SÁNCHEZ
Fabricio Escalante’s practice focuses on representing individuals and corporations in commercial, bankruptcy and agrarian disputes.
He joined the Firm in April 2001 and currently represents individuals and corporations in commercial, civil, bankruptcy, insurance, administrative and agrarian disputes.
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law
- Agricultural Law
- Insurance Law
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Lecturer at the Mexican Bar Association with the topic «Precautionary Measures in the commercial bankruptcy procedure»
- Teacher in the Diploma in «Real Estate Law» taught by the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
Ramírez Ornelas Asociados
(2012 – a la fecha)
Bufete de Buen, S.C.
Larrea Abogados, S.C.
Bufete Jaubert Luengas, S.C.
- Law Degree. Universidad Iberoamericana
- Postgraduate studies at the Escuela Libre de Derecho
- Specialization in Anglo-Saxon Law from the University of Pennsylvania,Pennsylvania, US.
- Diploma in Amparo given by the College of Judges and Magistrates of the Judicial Power of the Federation.
Spanish and English