Luis Robles Santamarina
Master in Law Luis Robles Santamarina, joined the Firm in June 2017 as a partner. Adjunct professor in the Obligations programme at the “Escuela Libre de Derecho” in Mexico City, graduated from said University and with a Master in Law degree from Northwestern University in the United States of America.
As an essential member for our Firm, Mr. Santamarina provides his ample experience in the areas of commercial law, administrative litigation, telecommunications litigation, securities litigation, commercial bankruptcy, restructuring and commercial arbitration.
- Administrative Litigation
- Securities Law
- Commercial Arbitration
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction and Infrastructure Litigation
- Family Law
- Ramirez Ornelas Associates (2006 – to date)
- Ritch, Mueller, Heather & Nicolau (2004-2006)
- Escuela Libre de Derecho
- LLM Northwestern School of Law
Mexican Bar Association Foro de Mexico, A.C.
Spanish and English