IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FEDERAL LAW FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN POSSESSION OF PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS AND ITS REGULATIONS, WE HEREBY DISCLOSE THE FOLLOWING NOTICE:
I.- IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY. – Ramirez Ornelas, S.C. («the Firm»), domiciled at Andrés Bello number 45, 12th floor, Colonia Chapultepec Polanco, Postal Code 11560, Mexico City, is the responsible party (the «Responsible Party») for the legitimate, controlled and informed processing of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties (the «Law»).
II.- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT. – Directly from the owner or through third parties authorized by the owner, which are determined depending on the nature of the matter sponsored by the Firm:
- IDENTIFICATION DATA. – Name, nationality, place of birth, date of birth, marital status, occupation, address, Federal Taxpayers Registry, Unique Population Registry Code and immigration status, if applicable;
- LOCATION INFORMATION. – Telephone numbers and e-mail address;
- PATRIMONIALS: Bank accounts, credits, property records on movable and immovable property, documentation proving compliance with tax obligations, property regime of the marriage, among others;
- – Information about your spouse, descendants (children), ancestry (parents, grandparents), among others; and
- INFORMATION ABOUT – Legal representatives, heirs, legatees, beneficiaries, among others.
DIRECTLY WE DO NOT REQUEST SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA such as racial or ethnic origin, present or future state of health, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions, or sexual orientation; however, in certain cases and depending on the nature of the matter to be sponsored, it will be necessary to handle such data, as well as the exhibition and/or delivery of documents from which any of them could be derived, notwithstanding the foregoing, no databases of such data will be created other than those expressly provided for in other legal provisions.
III.- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
- Confirmation of identity.
- To provide legal advice in civil, commercial, administrative or other matters.
- To prepare the documents required to be submitted to various judicial, administrative or other authorities.
- Verification of the information provided, if applicable.
IV.- MEANS AND PROCEDURE FOR LIMITING THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA, REVOCATION OF CONSENT AND EXERCISE OF ARCO RIGHTS (ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA).
The owners and, if applicable, their legal representatives may exercise the rights conferred by the Law, by means of a written request that must contain the following information:
- Include the name of the holder, as well as an address or other means to communicate the response to their request.
- Accompany the official documents proving the identity of the holder and, if applicable, the legal representation of the same.
- Include a clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which they will exercise the rights conferred by the aforementioned Law.
- Include the file number or any other reference, as the case may be, or registration number, which is strictly indispensable for the location of the personal data being processed.
Such request may be submitted directly in writing to our office or via e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
V.- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING – Personal data are processed by the Firm’s personnel in order to prepare the documents and acts required for the legal sponsorship in question, therefore, they are not transferred to any third party, except for the fulfillment of legal obligations before federal, local, state or municipal tax authorities, Public Registries of Property and Commerce, judicial authorities and/or any other authority that by legal disposition is empowered to require them.
VI.- CHANGES IN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE: We reserve the right to change, modify, add or delete parts of this Privacy Notice at any time and we commit to keep you informed through our website or at our office facilities.
For any questions regarding data privacy, please send an email to email@example.com and it will be gladly answered.