GERARDO FUNTANET BRUNEL
Joined the firm as Partner in 2022. A graduate of Universidad Panamericana, with a Master of Laws degree from Columbia University School of Law (New York), he has extensive experience in the representation of individuals and corporations in litigation, arbitration and administrative proceedings before Mexican federal and state courts. In connection with this, his practice has specialized in disputes related to financial, securities, insurance and bonds, family, energy, environmental, telecommunications and broadcasting, health, real estate, among others
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law
- Family Law
- Commercial Arbitration & Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Constitutional & Administrative Law (Financial and Consumer Matters)
Martinez, Algaba, de Haro y Curiel, S.C. (2014-2020).
Funtanet Franco & Asociados, S.C. (2020-2022)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Universidad Panamericana Mexico City.
- Specialty in Amparo Law, Universidad Panamericana Mexico City.
- Master’s Degree in Law, Columbia Law School, Columbia University School of Law, New York, N.Y., United States of America.
- International Commercial Arbitration Program, Center for International Commercial and Investment Arbitration, Columbia Law School, in association with Covington & Burling LLP, New York, N.Y., United States of America.
Español e inglés